Many of the people on this thread are too new to remember the Performa fiascos of the early 90's. More than anything, Steve simplified the computer product line into 4 distinct quadrants. The only aberration to this is the Mac Mini.
Many of the people who bring up the Performa era are failing to remember that there were typically twenty or more Mac models at any given time. 20 is too many. 4 is too few. Many of us would be much happier if Apple offered 6-8 models (specifically, the xMac).
2003 Toyota Yaris, Caldera,Small White Car
Apr 12, 09:34 PM
People detection or NSA spoofer code. People should have the right to turn this stuff off. Hope FCP doesn't impose it without an option to disable.
I like that you're paranoid enough to think the NSA has inserted spyware into Final Cut Pro but not paranoid enough to think that they'd just ignore an 'off switch' in the program. ;)
Toyota Yaris T SPIRIT,Getting rid of the chin would require an external power supply like the ACDs unless you want a power supply sized blank space on the screen :p
Not to mention, lots of displays (not even computers!) have had a big space below the screen. But I guess because they put VISIBLE speaker grilles and cluttery lines down there, it's OK :)
Used Toyota Yaris 2004Hang about for a moment. I think you have struck on something brilliant.
We let them trust God to cure them, from a disease He has allowed them to acquire, and there will be less of 'them', in the long run.
I like this line of thinking. Mother Nature would be amused.
Nature's cure. Scrape that pink fungus off the big rock.
2007 Toyota Yaris Davie, FLBoy, we are a quite a multinational group. If only the rest of the people in the nations of the world could come together through Macness the way that we all have, then there would be no more wars. Actually, it'd probably just mean we'd have different kinds of wars, like the Nano vs. Video iPod war. :p
I can see a war over that already brewing! :p
2007 Toyota Yaris Base WestiTouch.lover22
Oct 24, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, I just noticed that there's a pixelskin HD for the iPod 4th gen. I saw that the original Pixelskin was out for a while, but not the HD version. Has this been out for a while or was it just released?
SactoGuy18
Mar 24, 06:43 AM
I do think if the Classic stays around, you will see two changes:
1. It will switch from hard drive to SSD storage once SSD technology matures enough.
2. It will get a larger and higher resolution display, but keep the Click Wheel interface in a slightly smaller version to accommodate the bigger screen.
Don't be surprised we see a Classic with a larger screen and 192 GB of flash memory within two years.
macman2790
Nov 27, 01:19 PM
this would be cool. It would even be better if someone other than the digitimes discovered it.
ingenious
Apr 15, 11:01 AM
It's just time for us to be mature adults and walk away from this. We know this guy is an ignoramus. We know Apple doesn't need saving. We know that as far as corporations go Apple couldn't be much healthier. We know what Apple's target market is, and that a cheap computer won't accomplish anything. Most importantly, we know we won't change iMacjapan's mind. He's stubborn and he's not listening. Why risk carpal tunnel on it? How about those NHL playoffs? I predict San Jose will take the Blues in 6 games.
i agree....
I do hope they'll ship new MacBooks in September. I've been holding off a purchase for that very reason. Anyway, new portables should ship this year... before the German government raises the VAT... :eek:
Yeah, but homosexuality is a choice.
Agreed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment